The library is now open for BROWSING, PICKUP and DECK reservations (weather permitting.) Browsing will be limited to 30 MINUTES ONCE A DAY, 10 patrons at a time in the Adult section and 5 in the Children’s and Young Adults area. The deck area will be limited to 6 patrons. Deck reservations can be made once a day and up to twice a week. Patrons may borrow Chromebooks for 2 hour intervals to use outside the library where Wi-Fi is available.
Monday – Thursday: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Friday – Saturday: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Reservations for the deck may be made as follows:
Monday – Thursday: 10:00 – 11:30, 11:30 – 1:00, 3:00 – 4:30, 4:30 – 6:00
Friday – Saturday: 10:00 – 11:30, 11:30 – 1:00
- All patrons must wear a face mask.
- Public computers, seating and bathrooms are not yet available.
- Children under 11 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Curbside Delivery is available at the main entrance of the library. Once your items become available, simply come to the library and call (914) 478-3307 to let us know you are outside. A staff member will be out shortly with your items. Arrangements can be made for delivery to the trunk of your car if you are unable to come to the entrance.
- All returns must be placed in the outdoor bookdrops in order to be quarantined.
These hours and restrictions will apply until further notice.
Questions? Please call us at (914) 478-3307 or email at email@example.com.